- Published: 09 September 2011
From the Harvard Business Review Blog Network is a great article that every mentor should read - "Five Questions Every Mentor Must Ask".
1. What is it that you really want to be and do?
2. What are you doing really well that is helping you get there?
3. What are you not doing well that is preventing you from getting there?
4. What will you do differently tomorrow to meet those challenges?
5. How can I help / where do you need the most help?
Click here to read the article and find out how these questions for an effective diagnostic tool for mentees or yourself.