- Published: 06 February 2011
Do you have a teacher, mentor or senior colleague who has made an invaluable contribution to your medical journey?
AFMW recognises the many physicians who help our members through outstanding teaching, mentoring or instruction. We have established the AFMW Thank You Initiative to give our members a way to formally recognise and express their gratitude for the invaluable contributions of their mentors and teachers.
How it works:
- You nominate a mentor, teacher or senior colleague for the Thank You Initiative.
- The nominated individual will receive an individualised Thank You certificate from AFMW on your behalf, signed by the AFMW President.
- The nominated individual's name will be placed on the AFMW Thank You Wall at our website and listed in the AFMW newsletter.
- Each AFMW member is entitled to nominate 1 individual annually.
- Additional nominations can be purchased at $50 per nomination.
There is no restriction on the gender, profession or country of the nominated individual.
What we need to receive from you
- your name and email address
- the name and mailing address of the individual you wish to thank
Your privacy is important to AFMW. Your contact details and those of the individual you nominate will not be shared with a third party.